Thursday, April 12, 2012

Headphones Buzzin'....Always

Wow has it been awhile since my last post or what? I guess I will have some catching up to do. Sorry for the brief hiatus, but I'm going to be back in rare form with some new content coming your way and I know everyone has been holding it down and keeping those headphones buzzin' on a daily, but jumping back in the mix of things I wanted to make today's headphone buzz dedicated to none other than Whitney Houston. On my hiatus the iconic Whitney Houston tragically died February 11, 2012 at the age of 48. She was found in the Beverly Hilton Hotel , submerged in a bathtub. I won't dig much further into the specifics of the situation, but whether you loved or hated Whitney she was one of the people in the game that many would say inspired most if not all of the singers that you hear today in someway and she changed the landscape. She has had her fair share of issues that the media caught, but you know what? What celebrity hasn't? Just not all of them get the same attention that Whitney got and that's because it was Whitney. So everybody get those headphones buzzin' and press play for the song "I Will Always Love You". It was one of her classics that everybody seems to know from the movie "The Bodyguard" and was the lead single from the soundtrack that was written and originally recorded by Dolly Parton in 1974. R.I.P Whitney August 9, 1963 - February 11, 2012


No comments: