Thursday, December 29, 2011

Headphones Buzzin' And Ready To Freestyle

I think some people forget how clever some rappers can be beyond the flash sometimes especially when it comes to freestyles which requires a verbal finesse that allows you to stream together a mixture of words and below is a freestyle Kanye West did a few years ago that I thought was interesting. Love him or hate him he has talent and not everybody can do it like the below straight from the head. Lyrically he's one of my favorite artist among others so checkout the below freestyle from Kanye and as an extra bonus I'm gonna throw in my favorite performance of him performing the song "Gone" featuring Consequence from his album Late Registration at a concert he did awhile back called Late Orchestration underneath that for you to check out as well and of course gather your own opinions. What's your best freestyle? What do you think of Kanye?


No comments: