Saturday, December 31, 2011

Headphones Buzzin' To A Look At 2011 Standouts

Today is the last day of 2011 and 12 midnight it will officially be 2012 which means a new year of music and standout artists. There are many artist that did their thing this year on the charts and had plenty of radio play so it would be hard for me to narrow it down to one, but I will list eleven of the top artists in my opinion that kept headphones as well as the charts buzzin' even artists I don't particularly care for, but they always had something playing on the radio and seemed to be really successful this year. So here is my unbiased list. Those artists were Wiz Khalifa, Drake, LMFAO, Jay Z & Kanye West(counting as one because they did a collaboration album), Rihanna, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Adele, Lil Wayne, and David Guetta. Of course there are others I didn't mention, but whether you agree or not these people consistently received radio play. What artists stood out to you this year? Who do you think will standout next year? And who should I as well as others keep there eye on as the next breakout? Have a happy new year!

No comments: