Saturday, December 24, 2011

Headphones Buzzin' Is All I Want For Christmas

Today is Christmas Eve which means Christmas is tomorrow, so enlight of the festivities my headphones have been buzzin' to some Christmas music. One Christmas song that has had me buzzin' is the Mariah Carey and Justin Beiber song "All I Want For Christmas". I'm not really a Justin Beiber listener, but I have to admit this song is good and is a good up beat Christmas song to jam out too. So sit back, relax and give it a listen ,get your Christmas buzz going and have a Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

lilbit88 said...

I like the song a lot too. Even though I'm not a fan of Justin Beiber, the kid does have talent, so it's always good when you get two talented artists together. I think the song itself, but I HATE the music video. Something about a 40 year old woman flaunting her body to a 17 year old kid just doesn't sit right. I feel like she always has this need to act all sexy, when really I would appreciate her talent so much more if she showcased her voice only instead of seductively putting her body on display...especially in a Christmas song video...with a kid. There's a time and place for everything Mariah :)

lilbit88 said...

Oh, and is it just me or does she really seem to LOVE that wall?!

Bagatrix said...

Lol she does seem to love that wall.