Friday, December 23, 2011

Headphones Buzzin'

My headphones been buzzin' to Kid Cudi's " Mr. Rager" off the album Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager. I personally am a Kid Cudi fan and just like any other artist he won't appeal to all because of his unique style, but music has a different meaning for everyone and to me is the sound that pictures can't make and I see his picture and hear his art and one of the songs I enjoy from him is " Mr. Rager". When I first heard the song I didn't care for it, but it has grown to be one of my top favorite songs of his among others.  Everything about Kid Cudi's music is different from the depressed, mellow, happy, energetic beats to the lyrics and it deserves a listen. So check out the music video to "Mr. Rager"below and get your headphones buzzin'.

No comments: