Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Headphones Buzzin'

Okay so today's song that's been making my headphones buzz is a song that I've heard on the radio too many times now. I've heard it to the point I'm tired of it, but it has been on loop in my head for some reason today and I just can't shake the song "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO on their CD Sorry For Party Rocking. As tired as I am of hearing the song on the radio I have to admit the song sticks in your head. I've caught myself a few times "something something in the house toniiight! Something something have a good time!" sorry I'm back. See that's what I'm saying, but you will see what I'm saying  when you checkout the music video below, but don't quote me.  

                                                                       

No comments: